Reliable and Accessible
Compassion is at the center of DiFranza Law, P.A. Lisa A. DiFranza, founder of the firm, believes one person can make a difference. She prides herself on being reliable and accessible to her clients. She provides a personal touch to all clients to ensure they receive the guidance and support to achieve their goals.
The Mission of DiFranza Law is to bring peace to those who find themselves faced with a situation or problem requiring legal services for their solution. The firm focuses on five main areas of law: guardianship, guardian advocacy, estate planning (wills, durable powers of attorney, etc.), probate and general law.
Lisa is a firm believer in giving to and serving her community. She was named the 2018 Small Business Leader of the Year for the Beaches Division of the Jax Chamber. She is a member of several bar associations and committees on the First Coast. Lisa endeavors to be a positive influence and force for her clients and the community.
- Florida Bar Association
- Committee: Consumer Protection Law Committee, 2019-2
- Sections: Elder Law and Real Property & Probate Law
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- The Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys (AFELA)
- Elder Law Committee and Pro Bono Committee
- Fourth Circuit Pro Bono Committee
- Florida Housing Coalition
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- N.E.F. Community Achievement Network Inc., Board of Directors
- Residential Options of Florida (ROOF), State Board of Directors and Clay Board of Trustees
- 2018 Small Business Leader of the Year, JAX Chamber, Beaches Division
Admitted to Practice:
- State Court: Florida
- Federal Court: U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
“Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Praise be to the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.”
2 Corinthians 1:2-4 (NIV)
Get started today!