As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our clients, employees and community partners are of utmost importance to us. We are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our employees, our clients, and their families while sustaining business operations in order to serve our clients and continue to work with our community partners.
Therefore, we have activated an Infectious-Disease Management Plan, which includes:
- Phone calls to the firm will be answered as usual. Also, as usual, we have a virtual receptionist and voicemail system if we are unable to answer phone calls at the office. Again, as usual, we will respond timely to your calls and communications.
- We will be offering telephone or zoom video meetings and consultations in lieu of in-person meetings.
- Our staff is avoiding all large social gatherings, travel and community functions whether at work or at home.
- Our staff will not be traveling for any reason and we will not be visiting healthcare facilities until after April 30, 2020.
- All speaking engagements scheduled until April 30th have been canceled.
- For non-urgent matters, we encourage you to utilize scan/e-mail rather than mailing documents to the office and phone communication rather than visiting the office in-person. As always, the client portal communications and our e-mail, Lisa@difranzalaw.com, and Toni@difranzalaw.com will be checked during this time.
- If you plan to visit the office, we require confirmation of your visit. We will not be meeting in person at the office until April 30 unless certain conditions are confirmed. This section will be frequently considered and updated accordingly.
- Employees have the ability to work from home if needed.
If you have any questions, please call our office at your convenience.
Thank you and I pray for health and safety for all.